As part of the UFC 191 Hype Train, the company is doing their UFC 191 Embedded series. I guess I shouldn’t be surprised as I’m excited but sometimes a part of me thinks if I was them I’d be like “This thing is doing five buys, and we already know Coughlin put his order in, so let’s skip the hype stuff.”
Johnson is shown with his kids, being the nicest, most normal, relatable guy ever.
Dodson got a hair cut. I have a buzzed haircut (Bc I’m a badass). You don’t need a barber for that.
Mir still comes across as the most arrogant but somewhat nice dude. He’s shown at a local high school, wrestling with children.
Arlovski runs. WITH HIS PUPPY!!!
UFC 191 MAIN CARD Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET9/8/7
- Demetrious Johnson vs. John Dodson for flyweight title
- Andrei Arlovski vs. Frank Mir
- Anthony Johnson vs. Jimi Manuwa
- Corey Anderson vs. Jan Blachowicz
- Alex Chambers vs. Paige VanZant
PRELIMINARY CARD FOX Sports 1, 8 p.m. ET/7/6/5
- Paul Felder vs. Ross Pearson
- John Lineker vs. Francisco Rivera
- Jessica Andrade vs. Raquel Pennington
- Clay Collard vs. Tiago Trator
PRELIMINARY CARD UFC Fight Pass, 7 p.m. ET/6/5/4
- Joe Riggs vs. Ron Stallings
- Nazareno Malegarie vs. Joaquim Silva