Know how the UFC rarely hypes their PPVs? Instead preferring them to happen and let us discover them later, like some sort of fighting promotional version of Carmen Sandiago? They’ve changed things up this time! Yup, UFC 192 Countdown is the company’s foray into the world of video hyping of things. They show you the lives and training regimens of the people fighting, brief clips of their families, and for those without families usually a pet or two. Then, they conclude with a five minute montage where Dana White makes every fighter strip naked and stick their dick in a pig (or left boob)(always the left one, which is weird).
This company may be running into lawsuits down the line. Besides the ones it’s already involved in. And the one I’m going to file because they refuse to return my underwear that I requested be signed by Paige VanZant. Oh well. Until then, you can watch the UFC 192 Countdown deal. It’s in three parts, so take your time. Or don’t. The baby is gonna keep crying regardless.
- Daniel Cormier vs. Alexander Gustafsson for the “legit” UFC LightHeavyweight title
- Johny Hendricks vs. Tyron Woodley
- Ryan Bader vs. Rashad Evans
- Shawn Jordan vs. Ruslan Magomedov
- Jessica Eye vs. Julianna Penap
- Ali Bagautinov vs. Joseph Benavidez
- Daniel Hooker vs. Yair Rodriguez
- Angela Hill vs. Rose Namajunas
- Alan Jouban vs. Albert Tumenov
- Islam Makhachev vs. Adriano Martins
- Chris Cariaso vs. Sergio Pettis
- Derrick Lewis vs. Viktor Pesta
- Sage Northcutt vs. Francisco Trevino