Battleship 2 Poll
Would a Battleship sequel sink your ship?
- Yes! Direct hit! (71%, 1,898 Votes)
- No! I'm in a submarine! (20%, 539 Votes)
- Grilled cheese. (9%, 244 Votes)
Total Voters: 2,681 - Be sure to LIKE and Tweet this page (above ▲▲) to show your support!
Upcoming Liam Neeson Movies:
- The Commuter 2
- Taken 4
- A Million Ways to Die in the West 2
- Non-Stop 2
- Cold Pursuit 2
- The Grey 2
- Men In Black: International 2
When is the Battleship 2 release date?
B4! Oh. This isn’t the game. Battleship 2 is set to release in May 2021, unless that’s all a swerve and your ship really is at… C12!
I just realized Battleship is sorta just bingo but you’re unhappy when someone gets a row completed. Do you ever think old people like bingo because it reminds them of childhood dogs and they get sentimental and start to hope they’ll see their dogs in heaven?
Battleship 2 Cast and Characters:
- John Boyega as Finn. But a totally different Finn than he plays in Star Wars. Totally different.
- Taylor Kitsch as Lieutenant Alex Hopper, an undisciplined U.S. Navy Weapons Officer assigned to USS John Paul Jones.
- Liam Neeson as Admiral Terrance Shane, Commander of the U.S. Pacific Fleet and father of Samantha Shane.
- Alexander Skarsgård as Commander Stone Hopper, Alex’s older brother, Commanding Officer of USS Sampson.
- Rihanna as Petty Officer Cora Raikes, crew mate and a weapons specialist on USS John Paul Jones.
- Brooklyn Decker as Samantha Shane, a physical therapist and Alex Hopper’s girlfriend.
- Tadanobu Asano as Captain Yugi Nagata.
- Hamish Linklater as Cal Zapata.
- Jesse Plemons as Jimmy “Ordy” Ord.
- John Tui as Chief Petty Officer Walter “Beast” Lynch.
- Gregory D. Gadson as Lieutenant Colonel Mick Canales.
- Adam Godley as Dr. Nogrady.
- Peter MacNicol as the U.S. Secretary of Defense.
Will Star Wars’ John Boyega produce and star in Battleship 2?
It remains to be seen if this is still in the works, but back around the time John Boyega, aka Finn from the new Star Wars films, first got famous, it was reported he was going to star and produce both the Pacific Rim sequel, which he did make and I think to mediocre box office, at least stateside, as well as a sequel to Battleship. With Pacific Rim 2 not doing such great business, and Battleship 2 being very similar in a lot of ways to that flick, I could see him dropping out and focusing on Star Wars for the moment. I like Boyega, but I think he has a few rough years coming up. He has talent, but when he no longer has Star Wars films to boost his star power we may see his star fade. Daisy Ridley is screwed too, but she hasn’t been planning to star in a second Battleship movie, which is what we’re here to talk about, so why don’t you shelve that topic for the moment and stop distracting me?
Battleship Sequel Plot Options
Battleship 2 Plot 1: The whole thing is in space and the fighting takes place on normal game boards
So the aliens came to Earth and screwed with our oceans. Now we’re gonna go screw with their moons. But since the battle takes place in space, we don’t need muscular heroes and Rihanna to make the film sexy. We need nerds. Sexy nerds.
Rihanna can play one.
Anyways, the battles look more like Ender’s Game, and are about using strategy and cunning to outwit your opponent. Also, this just came in and is a real, super totally not phony, picture of the battle station from the film: