We had awesome fights last night, we have awesome fights tonight, and then tomorrow we have even more awesome fights! I can’t say that Silva v. Cormier is necessary better than Cormier v Jones but it’s unique and fresh. Not sure but it’s almost like the UFC has fallen ass backwards into an almost better show after every main-event falls through. Weird.
Anywho. These are the UFC 200 weigh ins. That’s all. Enjoy!
AAAAAAAAAAAND we have the official results already as all the fighters chose to weigh in early. Take a guess at who didn’t make weight…
UFC 200 WEIGH IN RESULTS
- Jim Miller (155) vs. Takanori Gomi (156)
- Gegard Mousasi (185.5) vs. Thiago Santos (186)
- Diego Sanchez (155) vs. Joe Lauzon (156)
- Sage Northcutt (156) vs. Enrique Marín (156)
- T.J. Dillashaw (136) vs. Raphael Assunção (135.5)
- Johny Hendricks (171.25) vs. Kelvin Gastelum (171)
- Cat Zingano (135) vs. Julianna Peña (135.5)
- Cain Velasquez (242.5) vs. Travis Browne (244)
- José Aldo (145) vs. Frankie Edgar (144.5) for the Interim UFC Featherweight Title
- Daniel Cormier (206) (c) vs.
Jon JonesANDERSON SILVA! (198.5)
- Brock Lesnar (265.5) vs. Mark Hunt (264.5) for the right to be BADDEST DUDE EVER!!!!!
- Miesha Tate (134.5) (c) vs. Amanda Nunes (135) for the UFC Women’s Bantamweight Championship
Leave a Reply