Bellator 170 is tomorrow. It’s a big card. Not their biggest card but a big card. It’s also Friday and there isn’t a ton of news, so far. We have some good stuff in the hopper but I’m saving it for a rainy day.
You’re in California and it’s raining today? Weird. It’s raining here too, in Chicago. But we’re used to it. We’re used to basic things in life, like the existence of seasons. I digress. Of course I digress. That would’ve been a cool name for a website. I just checked it out though and it’s a site for camping gear and disaster stuff. Ooooooh, make a Trump joke and be topical! (You do it, I’m too busy checking out tents.)
This is a bunch of stuff to
make it look like we’re an active website get you pumped and excited for the show tomorrow. The best thing is watching Chael just smoke Tito in amateur wrestling. That was like 20 years ago though. Wow, remember 20 years ago? All we cared about was if the president got a blowjob. Now, we care about if he grabbed pussy. But at least “pussy” is an acceptable word to use at the dinner table.
OK. Here’s the free shit.
The first major MMA show of Trump’s reign will be headlined by a white Republican who has lied his way to the top VS a Mexican who has overstayed his welcome in the sport.
OK. NOW the free stuff.
- Light Heavyweight Tito Ortiz vs. Chael Sonnen
- Welterweight Paul Daley vs. Brennan Ward
- Middleweight Ralek Gracie vs. Hisaki Kato
- Featherweight Georgi Karakhanyan vs. Emmanuel Sanchez
- Lightweight Derek Campos vs. Derek Anderson
- Featherweight Chinzo Machida vs. Jamar Ocampo
- Heavyweight Jack May vs. Dave Cryer
- Featherweight Henry Corrales vs. Cody Bollinger
- Middleweight Kevin Casey vs. Keith Berry
- Welterweight Guilherme Vasconcelos vs. John Mercurio
- Welterweight Gabriel Green vs. Jalin Turner
- Catchweight Christian Gonzalez vs. Danial Rodriguez
- Lightweight Jacob Rosales vs. Ian Butler
- Welterweight Johnny Cisneros vs. Curtis Millender
- Lightweight Mike Segura vs. Tommy Aaron
- Bantamweight Rob Gooch vs. James Ba
- Women’s Flyweight Rebecca Ruth vs. Colleen Schneider