Sin City, Nevada
For all the ins and outs the experts like to pore over, the main-event of UFC 229 is simple: Conor’s striking vs Khabib’s wrestling. That’s it. You can get lost in the weeds as to distance and timing and strength and cardio and all that other stuff but we all know it comes down to: can Conor handle the wrestling of Khabib and can Khabib handle the power of Conor.
Well? What do you think? Check out these videos and then make up your mind.
Conor’s Striking or Khabib’s Wrestling?
UFC 229 CARD
(click HERE to go straight to our coverage)
- Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Conor McGregor – UFC Lightweight Championship
- Tony Ferguson vs. Anthony Pettis – Lightweight
- Ovince Saint Preux vs. Dominick Reyes – Light Heavyweight
- Derrick Lewis vs. Alexander Volkov – Heavyweight
- Michelle Waterson vs. Felice Herrig – Women’s Strawweight
- Sean O’Malley vs. José Alberto Quiñónez – Bantamweight
- Sergio Pettis vs. Jussier Formiga – Flyweight
- Vicente Luque vs. Jalin Turner – Welterweight
- Aspen Ladd vs. Tonya Evinger – Women’s Bantamweight
- Lina Länsberg vs. Yana Kunitskaya – Women’s Bantamweight
- Scott Holtzman vs. Alan Patrick – Lightweight
- Gray Maynard vs. Nik Lentz – Lightweight
- Ryan LaFlare vs. Tony Martin – Welterweight
Leave a Reply