I can’t help laughing.
Over and over and over again.
This is simply the best video I’ve seen in a good long time. Reasons:
- Children can be annoying, especially when you do something nice for them like take them to a playground.
- This must be the quickest crucifixion in history.
- HE JUST HANGS THERE SO LONG.
- Kids breaking their backs but with (hopefully) no real injury is top five funniest things that can happen. The first four funniest things involve a guy getting hit in the junk.
- Imagine “I Believe I Can Fly” playing just as he gets hit.
- He’s wearing a wristband. It’s almost like he was already admitted to the hospital.
- The girl in pink jumps out of the way JUST in time.
- DID HE NOT SEE IT COMING?
- This is how I want to die.
- His feet just dangle there, like he’s already dead.
Raise your kids right. Don’t let them stand in front of slow moving, padded propellers. And this shirt is listed below the video too, but it’s the shit and should be bought. I’m buying it.