Time for the UFC and Unibet to tell you who the best bet is for UFC 198. I’m gonna copy and paste my last rant about this because it’s the same every time.
Wanna see the UFC tell you who to bet on for a show they booked? They’re back with that weird deal where Unibet uses UFC announcers to tell you who to bet on for Saturday’s show, promoted and booked by the UFC – and I’m sure they’re quite happy if you bet with Unibet. I mean, it’s free video for me, and I’ve probably written this exact same thought literally every single time I post these things but I cannot get over how strange it is. I know the NFL and all them had deal with those weird daily fantasy things which ruined commercials for two years but the NFL schedule is what it is. The league can’t really manipulate things to give certain teams more favorable matchups – and then come out and say, “Hey, this is what the game is – the game we specifically decided to produce – and this is why you should bet on Team A instead of the Browns.” Whatever. At least you can maybe learn something from someone breaking things down?
I’m getting old.
OK. Upwards and onwards with …
Free video UFC 198 BETTING TIPS!
UFC 198 FULL CARD
- Featherweight Renato Moicano vs. Zubaira Tukhugov
- Welterweight Sérgio Moraes vs. Luan Chagas
- Lightweight Francisco Trinaldo vs. Yancy Medeiros
- Light Heavyweight Antônio Rogério Nogueira vs. Patrick Cummins
- Bantamweight John Lineker vs. Rob Font
- Middleweight Thiago Santos vs. Nate Marquardt
- Welterweight Warlley Alves vs. Bryan Barberena
- Welterweight Demian Maia vs. Matt Brown
- Light Heavyweight Maurício Rua vs. Corey Anderson
- Catchweight (140 lbs) Cris Cyborg vs. Leslie Smith
- Middleweight Anderson Silva vs. Uriah Hall
- Middleweight Ronaldo Souza vs. Vitor Belfort
- Heavyweight Fabricio Werdum (c) vs. Stipe Miocic
Leave a Reply