Something, something, Jay Z joke. Here’s the Brooklyn one, right? What? I’m from the suburbs. Black rappers scare me.
This should be self explanatory but in case the headline isn’t clear enough, before men and women compete in the UFC, they have to weigh in. They do this the day before the fights. It usually involves a lot of dehydrating and sweating and pooping. Oh, how they poop.
Being the world’s premier MMA website, we have an agreement in place where we’re the only ones that get to broadcast said weigh ins. Don’t bother looking at ANY other website, ok? And ignore your TV. ONLY WE CARE FOR YOUR SEXY, SMOOTH, BODY!
UFC 208 Weigh In Results (the video is above)
- Holly Holm (144.4) vs. Germaine de Randamie (143.6) – for inaugural women’s featherweight title
- Derek Brunson (186) vs. Anderson Silva (185)
- Tim Boetsch (185.8) vs. Ronaldo Souza (185.8)
- Jared Cannonier (204.4) vs. Glover Teixeira (205.2)
- Jim Miller (154.6) vs. Dustin Poirier (155.2)
- Randy Brown (170.6) vs. Belal Muhammad (170.2)
- Wilson Reis (125.2) vs. Ulka Sasaki (125.4)
- Nik Lentz (155.8) vs. Islam Makhachev (155)
- Jarred Brooks (125) vs. Ian McCall (125.2)
- Marcin Tybura (245.4) vs. Justin Willis*
- Rick Glenn (145.8) vs. Phillipe Nover (145.6)
- Roan Carneiro (170) vs. Ryan LaFlare (170.6)
*Willis was declared medically unfit to engage in a cage fight. As are we all, really.