T-Mobile Arena (eventually)
Sin City, NV
Pearl Gonzalez will be seen naked one day. Yes, that’s crude and rude and not appropriate, but she’s an attractive woman (so people will want to see her naked), and she has a tattoo on her nipple (so she’s obviously ok with strangers seeing her breasts – and she probably parties pretty hard), and she has fake breasts (so, like, why would you have those if you don’t want people to look at them?), so I’m ok with objectifying her in a slight manner.
Honestly, if you’re her, would you rather be poor and respected, or rich and have some mid-30s loser who cries himself to sleep every night because he misses his dead dog and whose greatest accomplishment of late was winning his fantasy baseball league rub one out to you after paying $5 for a copy of magazine? I know what I’d want!
Anyways. She didn’t get naked during the weigh-ins to the extent we could all watch but it was close.
Update: Nik Lentz missed weight, which sucks, but KEVIN LEE ALSO MISSED WEIGHT! OMG!DFJSDJKLFNDJFHNDKFJDHJKH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jeezuz FUCK this company is something else right now.
Update 2: Lee made weight an hour later, coming in at 154.5. Historically, people don’t get another hour but there is no law and order anymore.
UFC 216 Free Live Stream Weigh In Video and Results
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- Tony Ferguson (155) vs. Kevin Lee (154.5) – for interim lightweight title
- Champ Demetrious Johnson (125) vs. Ray Borg (124) – for flyweight title
- Derrick Lewis (263.5) vs. Fabricio Werdum (247)
- Mara Romero Borella (126) vs. Kalindra Faria (125)
- Beneil Dariush (156) vs. Evan Dunham (156)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FX, 8 p.m. ET)
- Tom Duquesnoy (135.5) vs. Cody Stamann (136)
- Will Brooks (156) vs. Nik Lentz (did not weigh in)*
- Bobby Green (155) vs. Lando Vannata (155.75)
- Poliana Botelho (115) vs. Pearl Gonzalez (116)
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 6:15 p.m. ET)
- Mark Godbeer (244.5) vs. Walt Harris (251)
- Magomed Bibulatov (126) vs. John Moraga (126)
- Thales Leites (185.5) vs. Brad Tavares (185.5)
- Marco Beltran (126) vs. Matt Schnell (126)
Lentz’s fight has been cancelled because he’s a fat moron.
UFC products you can actually buy!
Leave a Reply