The UFC really is going forward with the UFC 206 PPV on Saturday. I’m sure there’s some joke about Canada sucking or whatever but no one deserves this as a PPV. No. One. Ever.
You WILL hear me repeat this refrain all week as I use their videos and shit for easy posts. And look, it’s not like this will be a bad show. The top two fights are almost guaranteed to be good if not great. But FUCK OFF asking people to pay for this thing.
I like to jokingly title PPV posts “free live stream of consciousness” but if there was ever a show to find an actual free stream this would be it. No, we don’t advocate that. You’re better off just reading out play by play then sitting through the 21st century of watching scrambled PPV.
This is the Countdown show they use to hype you into believing this is a *real* title shot. It isn’t. Entertaining is fine and has a place in MMA and the UFC produces plenty of shows that aren’t this good. THEY DON’T PRODUCE FUCKING PPVS THOUGH. Enough, Mike. Enough.
UFC 206 Countdown Show Video
UFC 206 Card (click for coverage!)
Daniel Cormier (c) vs. Anthony Johnson – UFC Light Heavyweight Championship
- Max Holloway vs. Anthony Pettis – Interim UFC Featherweight Championship
- Donald Cerrone vs. Matt Brown – Welterweight
- Zach Makovsky vs. John Moraga – Flyweight
- John Makdessi vs. Lando Vannata – Lightweight
- Olivier Aubin-Mercier vs. Drew Dober – Lightweight
- Rustam Khabilov vs. Jason Saggo – Lightweight
- Valérie Létourneau vs. Poliana Botelho – Women’s Strawweight
- Nikita Krylov vs. Misha Cirkunov – Light Heavyweight
- Chad Laprise vs. Li Jingliang – Welterweight
- Cub Swanson vs. Doo Ho Choi – Featherweight
- Mitch Gagnon vs. Matthew Lopez – Bantamweight
- Tim Kennedy vs. Kelvin Gastelum
Rashad Evans– Middleweight
UFC 206 products you can actually buy!
Leave a Reply