Paige VanZant lost and what does her future hold? Is the UFC on the verge of collapse? How do make stars for the future.
OK. That was the iTunes shit. Here’s the rest. Matt and Mike are back, as you’ve guessed, and it’s all MMA talk – as you’ve also guessed. Only a little over an hour, so just long enough to get you drunk but not long enough to get you drunk enough that we can commit a sex crime against your person.
We talk about:
- Paige VanZant losing and what her ceiling is
- Mickey Gall continuing to win and win
- Future fights that have been announced
- The possibility that the UFC is close to jumping the shark
- The absolute stupidity of possibly having an Interim LW Championship
- How English to Portuguese to English to Russian to English as a translating scheme for trash-talking might have it’s drawbacks
- The retirement of Urijah Faber and his place in the sport’s history
- Other stuff
Tune in, people who tune in to things.