I’m hooked, I’ll admit. The journey of Cub Swanson wandering through Japan all in an effort to hype a show in Mormon Country fascinates me. I don’t understand it. It makes no sense. Is it because he’s fighting Kawajiri? Like, he’s visiting Japan to gain knowledge of the Japanese secret ways?
When I see a new “episode” I get giddy. It has become my new reason for waking up in the morning.
Which means I’ll probably kill myself come Sunday. Just as the Mormons want. Damn.
UFC SALT LAKE CITY CARD
- Heavyweight Chase Sherman vs. Justin Ledet
- Featherweight Cub Swanson vs. Tatsuya Kawajiri
- Featherweight Teruto Ishihara vs. Horacio Gutiérrez
- Lightweight David Teymur vs. Jason Novelli
- Heavyweight Viktor Pešta vs. Marcin Tybura
- Welterweight Court McGee vs. Dominique Steele
- Women’s Strawweight Maryna Moroz vs. Danielle Taylor
- Middleweight Trevor Smith vs. Joe Gigliotti
- Welterweight Santiago Ponzinibbio vs. Zak Cummings
- Middleweight Thales Leites vs. Chris Camozzi
- Featherweight Dennis Bermudez vs. Rony Jason
- Featherweight Yair Rodríguez vs. Alex Caceres
Leave a Reply