Free video time. Watch one fight from Valentina Shevchenko and then one from Holly Holm. Then decide how you think they’ll match up.
If you think that Valentina Shevchenko (I have it C&P’d so that’s why I keep spelling out the whole thing) wins then you’ll have seen something interesting in her style.
If you think that Holm will win, that means you’ll have seen something special in her style.
Either way, the fight might become the greatest fight in the history of the UFC. Though in all likelihood it’ll probably be a bit boring and I’m not really looking forward to it being five rounds. Le sigh.
UFC on FOX 20 CARD
- Heavyweight Luis Henrique vs. Dmitry Smolyakov
- Featherweight Jim Alers vs. Jason Knight
- Welterweight Héctor Urbina vs. George Sullivan
- Welterweight Alex Oliveira vs. James Moontasri
- Lightweight Michel Prazeres vs. J.C. Cottrell Preliminary Card
- Welterweight Kamaru Usman vs. Alexander Yakovlev
- Featherweight Darren Elkins vs. Godofredo Pepey
- Bantamweight Frankie Saenz vs. Eddie Wineland
- Women’s Strawweight Felice Herrig vs. Kailin Curran
- Heavyweight Francis Ngannou vs. Bojan Mihajlović
- Lightweight Edson Barboza vs. Gilbert Melendez
- Women’s Bantamweight Holly Holm vs. Valentina Shevchenko
Leave a Reply