Germs, non-Germs, and all those in between, WELCOME to our INVICTA FC 19 WEIGH IN POST! We’ll have video and results. Well, we’ll have video if it’s available. I think it will be but you know how I do and how I make these things up before I know what’s going on.
I usually make jokes about weigh ins being full of nudity and such because it plays off a homoerotic undertone in contrast to the homophobic nature of humanity. (I may be both generalizing AND making shit up here.) But with the chicks? That doesn’t seem right, does it? Or, maybe it does. Should I refrain from sexualizing fighters just because they all happen to be female? What message does that send to little girls everywhere? That I DO treat them different than boys? That I don’t want to see them naked???
This has become kinda pedophile-ish all of the sudden so I’mma shut up and let you read the results and stuff.
Invicta FC 19 Weigh In Results and Video
- Champion Jennifer Maia (124.7) vs. Roxanne Modafferi (124.8)
- Jinh Yu Frey (104.6) vs. Ayaka Hamasaki (104.5)
- Irene Aldana (135.8) vs. Faith Van Duin* (138.5)
- Manjit Kolekar (115.5) vs. Kaline Medeiros (115.2)
- Kal Holliday (115.9) vs. Tiffany Van Soest (114.7)
- Julia Jones (104.5) vs. Stephanie Skinner (105.2)
- Amy Coleman (144.7) vs. Amber Leibrock (145.1)
- Sunna Rannveig Davidsdottir (115.3) vs. Ashley Greenway (115.3)