Hey, look, it’s time for the annual* tradition whereby we all gawk at grown ups in their underwear aka the UFC 195 Weigh-Ins like it’s part of some weird parade. With video for you to stare at uncomfortably. And then the results below that video. But, tomorrow we’ll be here live with our UFC 195 FREE LIVE STREAM of consciousness RECAP and RESULTS, which should be good for a laugh or none. Anyways, time to watch and remind yourself it’s ok as long as you don’t make eye contact.
*Fuck you, I know it’s not annual.
UFC 195 Weigh-Ins: RESULTS AND … ok, just results
- Robbie Lawler (170 lbs.) vs. Carlos Condit (169) for the title!
- Heavyweight: Andrei Arlovski (246.5) vs. Stipe Miocic (241.5)
- Welterweight: Albert Tumenov (171) vs. Lorenz Larkin (171)
- Featherweight: Diego Brandao (146) vs. Brian Ortega (145.5)
- Lightweight: Abel Trujillo (156) vs. Tony Sims (156)
- Bantamweight: Michael McDonald (136) vs. Masanori Kanehara (135)
- Welterweight: Kyle Noke (170.5) vs. Alex Morono (170)
- Strawweight: Justine Kish (116) vs. Nina Ansaroff (116)
- Lightweight: Scott Holtzman (155.5) vs. Drew Dober (155.5)
- Lightweight: Dustin Poirier (155.5) vs. Joseph Duffy (155)
- Bantamweight: Joe Soto (135.5) vs. Michinori Tanaka (135.5)
- Welterweight: Sheldon Westcott (170) vs. Edgar Garcia (170)