Out of no where the UFC released not one but TWO Embeddeds. How dare they?
Ronda is shown and so are other people. Cody and Cruz was a really cool moment as they showed legit hate for each other – or at least Cody for Cruz. Cruz is not only the greatest fighter ever, he’s up there as far as trolls go too.
Enjoy watching these videos of freedom.
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- Champ Amanda Nunes (135) vs. Ronda Rousey (135) – for women’s bantamweight title
- Champ Dominick Cruz (135) vs. Cody Garbrandt (135) – for bantamweight title
- T.J. Dillashaw (136) vs. John Lineker (135.25)
- Dong Hyun Kim (171) vs. Tarec Saffiedine (171)
- Ray Borg (129.5) vs. Louis Smolka (125.5)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FS1, 8 p.m. ET)
- Johny Hendricks (173.5) vs. Neil Magny (171)
- Antonio Carlos Junior (186) vs. Marvin Vettori (186)
- Alex Garcia (170.5) vs. Mike Pyle (170)
- Niko Price (170) vs. Brandon Thatch (170)
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 7:30 p.m. ET)
- Tim Means (170) vs. Alex Oliveira (170.5)
Hendricks is a fucking HERO at this point.
Cool UFC 207 Products for Sale