Somewhere in Brazil, Not-America
As most of you will no doubt learn over the next week or three, I’m busy doing stuff with Yale. YALE! TRUST ME, I find it more absurd than you do.
New paragraph helps here, as that allows in another ad. Anyways. I’m prepping shit as much as I can in advance, including this copy for the UFC Countdown to UFC 212 video. That’s a lot of UFCs in one sentence. (It was only two but felt like more.)
I’m sure this is … fine. I really, really, really like the main-event. Outside of Frankie Edgar, they’re probably the two best featherweights on earth (if we consider that McGregor is out of the division). And Edgar already had his shot. A bunch of shots. More shots than a bachelor trying to convince himself that she won’t ruin his life in the long run.
So, Max Holloway and his AMAZING INTERIM BELT are what’s on store. That’s great. I want to watch it. The rest of the show? Just … come on, UFC. I like the two chicks fighting, more or less, but it is two unknown to the public women fighting for almost no reason. Does anyone wanna see them fight Joanna again?
I’m spoiled as a fight fan, I admit it.
UFC 212 Countdown Video
- Featherweight José Aldo (c) vs. Max Holloway (ic)
- Women’s Strawweight Cláudia Gadelha vs. Karolina Kowalkiewicz
- Middleweight Vitor Belfort vs. Nate Marquardt
- Middleweight Paulo Borrachinha vs. Oluwale Bamgbose
- Welterweight Erick Silva vs. Yancy Medeiros
- Bantamweight Raphael Assunção vs. Marlon Moraes
- Middleweight Antônio Carlos Júnior vs. Eric Spicely
- Bantamweight Johnny Eduardo vs. Matthew Lopez
- Bantamweight Iuri Alcântara vs. Brian Kelleher
- Lightweight Leonardo Santos vs. Olivier Aubin-Mercier
- Women’s Strawweight Viviane Pereira vs. Jamie Moyle
- Welterweight Luan Chagas vs. Jim Wallhead
- Flyweight Marco Beltrán vs. Deiveson Alcântara
BUY UFC 212 Products of FUN!