Brooklyn, New York City, New York State, United States of America
Normally, none of us give a shit about the weigh-ins. Sure, sometimes people miss but rarely are we anticipating a failure. This isn’t one of those times.
Khabib has missed weight before and literally just had his nutritionist* dump him as a client five days ago – oh, yeah, baby! This means that Mr. Super-Muslim will need to go into a five round fight having cut weight using whatever dumb methods his people come up with. (His people meaning his camp. Don’t be racist.) With the UFC’s luck, what’re the odds he doesn’t fuck up? Come on now…
*The dude works with Max and I guess his loyalties are to ‘Merica – bless him.
Update: I knew something weird would happen and it did. Holloway out, Pettis in. More HERE.
UFC 223 Weigh In Video and Results
Max HollowayAnthony Pettis (155) vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov (154.5) – for lightweight title
- Champ Rose Namajunas (114.2) vs. Joanna Jedrzejczyk (114) – for women’s strawweight title
- Calvin Kattar (145.4) vs. Renato Moicano (145.6)
- Kyle Bochniak (145.2) vs. Zabit Magomedsharipov (145.8)
- Paul Felder (155) vs. Al Iaquinta (155.2)
- Felice Herrig (115.4) vs. Karolina Kowalkiewicz (115)
- Chris Gruetzemacher (155) vs. Joe Lauzon (155.4)
- Ashlee Evans-Smith (125.8) vs. Bec Rawlings (125.8)
- Olivier Aubin-Mercier () vs. Evan Dunham (155.8)
- Devin Clark (205.2) vs. Michael Rodriguez (203)
BUY COOL UFC 223 SHIT