(Love that I didn’t center the UFC logo and won’t bother to fix it)
Wanna see the UFC tell you who to bet on for a show they booked? They’re back with that weird deal where Unibet uses UFC announcers to tell you who to bet on for Saturday’s show, promoted and booked by the UFC – and I’m sure they’re quite happy if you bet with Unibet. I mean, it’s free video for me, and I’ve probably written this exact same thought literally every single time I post these things but I cannot get over how strange it is. I know the NFL and all them had deal with those weird daily fantasy things which ruined commercials for two years but the NFL schedule is what it is. The league can’t really manipulate things to give certain teams more favorable matchups – and then come out and say, “Hey, this is what the game is – the game we specifically decided to produce – and this is why you should bet on Team A instead of the Browns.” Whatever. At least you can maybe learn something from someone breaking things down?
I’m getting old.
UFC 197 FREE LIVE STREAM CARD
- Efrain Escudero vs. Kevin Lee
- Clint Hester vs. Marcos Rogerio de Lima
- Cody East vs. Walt Harris
- Glaico Franca vs. James Vick
- Carla Esparza vs. Juliana Lima
- Danny Roberts vs. Dominique Steele
- Chris Kelades vs. Sergio Pettis
- Andre Fili vs. Yair Rodriguez
- Rafael Natal vs. Robert Whittaker
- Edson Barboza vs. Anthony Pettis
- Demetrious Johnson vs. Henry Cejudo for the UFC Flyweight Championship
- Jon Jones vs. Ovince Saint Preux for the UFC Interim Light Heavyweight Championship