It wouldn’t be a big UFC without the company partnering with Unibet to tell you how to spend your kids’ college fund. Don’t worry, your wife secretly drank during the pregnancy. A lot. So those kids aren’t going to college anyways.
As always, I continue to be baffled by the idea that a company can run a show where they book Fighter A vs Fighter B and then have their own commentators give “official” predictions on how poorly the UFC matched up said fighters. I will never, ever, ever get over this. And, this one isn’t even for UFC 194! It’s for Mendes vs. Edgar. I’m sure there will be one of these in a day or two for the Conor Show.
Whatever. Enjoy it as entertainment. Don’t bet. It’s stupid. You’re not gonna win in the end. No one does. That’s why casinos make money. Spend your money on booze. At least then you’ll go in ahead of time knowing it’s all coming out shit in the end.
UFC TUF Finale FREE LIVE STREAM CARD (FS1)
- Frankie Edgar vs. Chad Mendes
- opponent TBA vs. opponent TBA”TUF 22″ lightweight tournament final
- Edson Barboza vs. Tony Ferguson
- Evan Dunham vs. Joe Lauzon
- Ryan LaFlare vs. Mike Pierce
- Tatsuya Kawajiri vs. Jason Knight
- Geane Herrera vs. Joby Sanchez
- Konstantin Erokhin vs. Gabriel Gonzaga
And don’t forget, all month long we’ll be featuring our 27 UFC Gifts for the Fight Fan in your life post just for you so you can make Christmas easier on yourself while also being a hero!