WSOF 23 comes to everyone tomorrow night. That’s usually how things work: weigh in then fight 24 hours later with only half the liquid your brain needs being present. Totally safe, don’t worry. It’s headlined by Justin Gaethje vs. Luis Palomino, which is a rematch of a great fight that happened earlier this year. It wasn’t the greatest fight of all time but it was good enough that when someone says, “Wow, that was great” you nod your head in a beer induced haze and try to remember where you car keys are and which side streets don’t have cops on them.
Don’t drink and drive. (You’re going to because we all do but no one talks about it – kind of like how we all scratch our asses just a little longer than is necessary.)
Anyways. Weigh in results here because that’s what the title says and it’d be weird to say that and then have a video of a panda sneezing instead.
I can’t imagine why no one takes us seriously… (seriously or serious?)(This will bug the crap out of me and then someone will come along with some generic, “In this day and age, with relaxed grammatical rules, both are generally considered acceptable.” Yeah, well, I WANT TO BE BETTER THAN PEOPLE! I even do my best to not end sentences with prepositional phrases for that very reason.)
“hey, must be the money” references Dana White? I ask Bc that’s what they’re playing as we just see random people walking around setting things up. Ohh, digital scale!!
I don’t think they know the feed is live. Please scratch your balls…
When a “pitch man” says the crowd can cheer louder that’s always proof that people are bored. I also heard “hot food and cold drinks” said. You can win a trip to the Mohegan Sun Casino – I ALWAYS WANTED TO GO TO CONNECTICUT!!
Why am I doing this? What god did I punish that this is my fate?
WSOF 23 WEIGH IN RESULTS
- Justin Gaethje (154.7) vs. Luis Palomino (154.2) for WSOF lightweight title
- Dave Branch (204) vs. Teddy Holder (202.4) for inaugural WOSF light heavyweight title
Branch currently holds the MW belt so … history in the making. I guess.
- Tito Jones (134.7) vs. Timur Valiev (135.9)
- Ben Fodor (160)(?)(No audio, lol) vs. Roberto Yong (157.3)(this was a designated 160 lb catch weight fight)
- LaRue Burley (154.9) vs. Brian Foster (155.7)
preliminary CARD which is on the internet – maybe I can figure out a way to get it here? MAYBE! (I won’t)(YES, I WILL!!!)
- Brian Grinnell (181.9)(!) vs. Vagab Vagabov (184.9)
- Krasimir Mladenov (184.7) vs. Clifford Starks (186)
- Kamuela Kirk vs. Estevan Payan
- Danny Davis Jr. (169.5) vs. Matthew Frincu (170.3)
- David Nuzzo (136) vs. Andres Ponce (137.5)
- Joey Miolla (135) vs. Randy Steinke (135.9)
- Jeff Fletcher (154.2) vs. Benny Madrid (160.3)(NAKED!)
lol, if you’re over THAT much, why get naked?