Bruce LeRoy has a real name, I guess. It’s Alex Caceres. Yeah, I know, Bruce LeRoy sounds way better and cooler and I guarantee on Saturday that’s how I’ll be referring to him (in large part because I’ll fuck up spelling Caceres if I try to spell it more than once).
He’s in the main-event of the UFC Salt Lake City show. I know, it’s not exactly ” HOLY FUCKING SHIT WOW!” but the fight with Yair Rodríguez should be good. In fact, the show actually features three featherweight fights that look awesome: the main-event, semi-main, and the Swanson-Kawajiri bout that headlines Fight Pass. It’s kinda unique to space out the awesomeness instead of backloading it like normal cards but I’m fine with that.
Really, I’m fine with all of it because it’s free fighting so who can complain???
UFC SALT LAKE CITY CARD
- Heavyweight Chase Sherman vs. Justin Ledet
- Featherweight Cub Swanson vs. Tatsuya Kawajiri
- Featherweight Teruto Ishihara vs. Horacio Gutiérrez
- Lightweight David Teymur vs. Jason Novelli
- Heavyweight Viktor Pešta vs. Marcin Tybura
- Welterweight Court McGee vs. Dominique Steele
- Women’s Strawweight Maryna Moroz vs. Danielle Taylor
- Middleweight Trevor Smith vs. Joe Gigliotti
- Welterweight Santiago Ponzinibbio vs. Zak Cummings
- Middleweight Thales Leites vs. Chris Camozzi
- Featherweight Dennis Bermudez vs. Rony Jason
- Featherweight Yair Rodríguez vs. Alex Caceres