Saturday, there’s a UFC PPV. THANK GOODNESS! An entire weekend just went by and, oh, shit, there was Bellator, I guess. What a disaster that promotion is becoming. In fairness, Wrestlemania does tend to overwhelm the senses.
It also tends to go on for like fifteen hours and fuck with a man’s sleep. Dicks.
I currently have a Billy Joel song stuck in my head. I’m sure I’ll make a post about it elsewhere.
These are the lyrics currently in my head:
Friday night I crashed your party
Saturday I said I’m sorry
Sunday came and trashed me out again
I was only having fun
Wasn’t hurting any one
And we all enjoyed the weekend for a change
Good times, said he. This is the UFC 210 Hype Video shit thing. You know what the deal is, since they’ve been doing these things FOR OVER A DECADE.
Countdown to UFC 210 Video Hype Series Episode
- Light Heavyweight Championship: Daniel Cormier (c) vs. Anthony Johnson
- Middleweight Chris Weidman vs. Gegard Mousasi
- Women’s Strawweight Cynthia Calvillo vs. Pearl Gonzalez
- Welterweight Thiago Alves vs. Patrick Côté
- Lightweight Will Brooks vs. Charles Oliveira
- Featherweight Myles Jury vs. Mike De La Torre
- Welterweight Kamaru Usman vs. Sean Strickland
- Featherweight Charles Rosa vs. Shane Burgos
- Light Heavyweight Patrick Cummins vs. Jan Błachowicz
- Lightweight Gregor Gillespie vs. Andrew Holbrook
- Lightweight Josh Emmett vs. Desmond Green
- Women’s Bantamweight Katlyn Chookagian vs. Irene Aldana
- Flyweight Jenel Lausa vs. Magomed Bibulatov