There once was a time when you’d wake up and know your place in life. High school? You were throwing the ball, pressuring the head cheerleader into sex at make-out point, and then sacrificing your future when you accidentally knock her up.
Adult? You know you’re going to the mill, putting in a solid 8, eating a sandwich she made for you, clocking out, having a few with the boys, returning home and taking it out on her with your fist.
Those were simpler times. Really sexist and abusive times but simpler.
These days, we just sit around and let the UFC tell us why they’re an awesome company and why we should plop down money to watch a PPV. This is one of those attempts.
That time the Embedded episode for UFC 210 was nothing but hate speech (#3!)
- Light Heavyweight Championship: Daniel Cormier (c) vs. Anthony Johnson
- Middleweight Chris Weidman vs. Gegard Mousasi
- Women’s Strawweight Cynthia Calvillo vs. Pearl Gonzalez
- Welterweight Thiago Alves vs. Patrick Côté
- Lightweight Will Brooks vs. Charles Oliveira
- Featherweight Myles Jury vs. Mike De La Torre
- Welterweight Kamaru Usman vs. Sean Strickland
- Featherweight Charles Rosa vs. Shane Burgos
- Light Heavyweight Patrick Cummins vs. Jan Błachowicz
- Lightweight Gregor Gillespie vs. Andrew Holbrook
- Lightweight Josh Emmett vs. Desmond Green
- Women’s Bantamweight Katlyn Chookagian vs. Irene Aldana
- Flyweight Jenel Lausa vs. Magomed Bibulatov