When it comes to celebrities being fans of MMA, few names are as synonymous with the sport as Snoop Dogg.
Right. WMEI-97.9 is a collection of star fuckers. Many of these thricely fucked stars even own a piece of the UFC. I’m not sure if Dogg does. He should if he doesn’t. Conan O’Brien owns a part of the company. Clearly, Snoop has a wide breath of MMA knowledge and that’s why the UFC put him in these weird UFC 210 hype videos. What, you think it’s only because he’s famous? That would be absurd.
Snoop Dogg Presents: Snoop’s Take on UFC 210
- Light Heavyweight Championship: Daniel Cormier (c) vs. Anthony Johnson
- Middleweight Chris Weidman vs. Gegard Mousasi
- Women’s Strawweight Cynthia Calvillo vs. Pearl Gonzalez
- Welterweight Thiago Alves vs. Patrick Côté
- Lightweight Will Brooks vs. Charles Oliveira
- Featherweight Myles Jury vs. Mike De La Torre
- Welterweight Kamaru Usman vs. Sean Strickland
- Featherweight Charles Rosa vs. Shane Burgos
- Light Heavyweight Patrick Cummins vs. Jan Błachowicz
- Lightweight Gregor Gillespie vs. Andrew Holbrook
- Lightweight Josh Emmett vs. Desmond Green
- Women’s Bantamweight Katlyn Chookagian vs. Irene Aldana
- Flyweight Jenel Lausa vs. Magomed Bibulatov