It’s the SECOND episode of UFC 190 Embedded – I know, they did a second one after they did a first one. Amazement. There will be more but before three there must always be a one and two and this is two. Don’t skip it. Your boss hates you and is planning to fire you anyways. Instead, watch Ronda be Ronda, Bethe be the most confident future murder victim, and old PRIDE legends show why they’re old as all get out.
Hey, look, it’s the full card just in case you were wondering: (with the same jokes as before)
- Ronda Rousey vs. Bethe Correia – UFC Women’s Bantamweight Championship – a 14 year old’s first sexual experience: brutal and short
- Antonio Rogerio Nogueira vs. Mauricio Rua – sad and pathetic to see
- Fernando Bruno vs. Glaico Franca “TUF: Brazil 4” Lightweigh Final – zero people care
- Dileno Lopes vs. Reginaldo Vieira”TUF: Brazil 4″ Bantamweight Final – probably less than zero
- Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira vs. Stefan Struve – just retire already, Old Man Nog
- Soa Palelei vs. Antonio Silva – no, you don’t care about this either
- Jessica Aguilar vs. Claudia Gadelha – don’t pretend you know
- Neil Magny vs. Demian Maia – Hey, I know these two. At least one of them well.
- Rafael Cavalcante vs. Patrick Cummins – maybe the legit most evenly matched and contested fight of the night that could mean something, so it’s on ealy
- Warlley Alves vs. Nordine Taleb – just come up with a drinking game for this
- Iuri Alcantara vs. Leandro Issa – take that drinking game, add in something involving fire
- Clint Hester vs. Vitor Miranda – and then icecubes
- Guido Cannetti vs. Hugo Viana – finally, love each other