Before every UFC, the fighters – be they male or female – must weigh in. These are the UFC 190 Weigh In results. No word on who used an IV. Tomorrow is the live show, yesterday was something, the day before something else, all of it relating to Rousey vs. Correira. UFC video preview, our video preview, our written preview, our audio preview, the thing where they talk to the press, and so on.
Live streaming video, of course, is below.
UFC 190 Weigh In RESULTS (10 p.m. ET/9 Central Time Which Is All That Matters/8 Mountain Man Time/7 Pacific Coast I Hate Your Time Zone Time)
- Champ Ronda Rousey (135) vs. Bethe Correia (134) – for women’s bantamweight title
- Antonio Rogerio Nogueira (206) vs. Mauricio Rua (206)
- Fernando Bruno (155) vs. Glaico Franca (156) – “TUF: Brazil 4″ lightweight tournament final
- Dileno Lopes (135) vs. Reginaldo Vieira (135) – “TUF: Brazil 4″ bantamweight tournament final
- Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira (240) vs. Stefan Struve (265)
- Soa Palelei (264) vs. Antonio Silva (265)
- Jessica Aguilar (116) vs. Claudia Gadelha (116)
- Neil Magny (171) vs. Demian Maia (171)
- Rafael Cavalcante (205) vs. Patrick Cummins (206)
- Warlley Alves (171) vs. Nordine Taleb (171)
- Iuri Alcantara (136) vs. Leandro Issa (135)
- Clint Hester (186) vs. Vitor Miranda (186)
- Guido Cannetti (135) vs. Hugo Viana (136)