As part of the UFC 191 Hype Train, the company is doing their UFC 191 Embedded series. They did one episode of embedded and two. They swerved the world by following that with THREE!!! But this? A COURTH EPISODE OF UFC 191 EMBEDDED? By goodness, it’s almost unprecedented but they’ve done it with UFC 191 Embedded Episode 4. Still no word on my request for them to title it: UFC 191: Embedded Deep In Your Ass. (as a follow up to the Ronda Rousey porn.)
For THIS episode you get to see Frank Mir use a sword to perform the briss on Dodson’s newborn. (It was a daughter? … I meant his other kid. The eight year old looking boy. He needs to have less penis.)
Speaking of penis. Paige “accidentally” walked in on Arlovski in the shower with an evil grin. She then ran away screaming as a pitbull head stuck it’s head out of the shower curtain and then shrugged.
Demetrious Johnson have a pep talk to kids at a local high school about making sure to give your kid a first name that is easy to spell.
Anthony Johnson sets the Nathan’s hotdog eating record. Again.
UFC 191 MAIN CARD Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET9/8/7
- Demetrious Johnson vs. John Dodson for flyweight title
- Andrei Arlovski vs. Frank Mir
- Anthony Johnson vs. Jimi Manuwa
- Corey Anderson vs. Jan Blachowicz
- Alex Chambers vs. Paige VanZant
PRELIMINARY CARD FOX Sports 1, 8 p.m. ET/7/6/5
- Paul Felder vs. Ross Pearson
- John Lineker vs. Francisco Rivera
- Jessica Andrade vs. Raquel Pennington
- Clay Collard vs. Tiago Trator
PRELIMINARY CARD UFC Fight Pass, 7 p.m. ET/6/5/4
- Joe Riggs vs. Ron Stallings
- Nazareno Malegarie vs. Joaquim Silva