It wouldn’t be a big UFC without the company partnering with Unibet to tell you how to spend your kids’ college fund. Don’t worry, your hus and secretly drank during conception. A lot. So those kids aren’t going to college anyways.
As always, I continue to be baffled by the idea that a company can run a show where they book Fighter A vs Fighter B and then have their own commentators give “official” predictions on how poorly the UFC matched up said fighters. I will never, ever, ever get over this. And, this one isn’t even for UFC 194! It’s for Mendes vs. Edgar. Wait. No. I’m just reusing and editing copy. It IS for UFC 194!! Mm I’m sure there will be one of these in a day or two for the Conor Show. (Again this IS UFC 194 Finale Betting )
Whatever. Enjoy it as entertainment. Don’t bet. It’s stupid. You’re not gonna win in the end. No one does. That’s why casinos make money. Spend your money on booze. At least then you’ll go in ahead of time knowing it’s all coming out shit in the end.
UFC 194 FREE LIVE STREAM (of consciousness) MAIN CARD Results (PPV, 10et/9ct/8mt/7et/???Hawaii Time)
- Max Holloway vs. Jeremy Stephens
- Demian Maia vs. Gunnar Nelson
- Yoel Romero vs. Ronaldo Souza
- Chris Weidman vs. Luke Rockhold UFC Middlweight Championship of the World
- Aldo vs. Conor McGregor – UFC Feathweight Championship of the World
UFC 194 FREE LIVE STREAM (of consciousness) More Important Prelims Results (FS1, 8/7/6/5)
- Kevin Lee vs. Leonardo Santos
- Warlley Alves vs. Colby Covington
- Jocelyn Jones-Lybarger vs. Tecia Torres
- Urijah Faber vs. Frankie Saenz
UFC 194 FREE LIVE STREAM (of consciousness) Less Important Prelims Results (UFC Fight Pass, 630/530/430/330)
- Marcio Alexandre Jr. vs. Court McGee
- John Makdessi vs. Yancy Medeiros
- Magomed Mustafaev vs. Joe Proctor
And don’t forget, all month long we’ll be featuring our 27 UFC Gifts for the Fight Fan in your life post just for you so you can make Christmas easier on yourself while also being a hero!