Naked time! Everyone strip and stand around because it’s weigh in time. UFC 201 weigh ins to be specific.
They’re doing ping those early weigh in things, I think. Which is fine. Except that when they do the fake weigh ins later they strip down. Why? World is weird.
UFC 201 Weigh In Results Video
UFC 201 Card of Fun
- Robbie Lawler (170) vs. Tyron Woodley (170) – for the UFC Welterweight Championship of the World
- Karolina Kowalkiewicz (114.5) vs. Rose Namajunas (116)
- Matt Brown (171) vs. Jake Ellenberger (170)
- Erik Perez (135) vs. Francisco Rivera (135.5)
- Ryan Benoit (126) vs. Fredy Serrano (126)
- Ed Herman (205.5) vs. Nikita Krylov (206)
- Jorge Masvidal (171) vs. Ross Pearson (170)
- Damian Grabowski (256) vs. Anthony Hamilton (258.5)
- Wilson Reis (126) vs. Hector Sandoval (126)
- Michael Graves (170.5) vs. Bojan Velickovic (170.5)
- Cesar Arzamendia (155) vs. Damien Brown (155.5)
Note: Justin Scoggins didn’t even try to make weight. Uncle Creepy weighs in and gets his show money. Damn.