CM Punk is going to fight at UFC 203. Had you heard that? You have because… WE TOLD YOU LAST TIME!
Having watched this stuff, it’s quite smart. They show him sparring early on and will now show his progress. The stuff is deliberately edited to show him losing and I’ll bet the last episode is him looking like a badass. That said: the biggest weakness shown is his wrestling. Oh well. We will watch next time to see what else he learns.
extra bonus cool: I’ve trained on those same mats with those same guys. I probably did as well… Oh. Wait. I’m a 33 year old lawyer, not someone getting inside the octagon. Yikes.
UFC 203 FULL CARD
- Heavyweight Stipe Miocic (c) vs. Alistair Overeem
- Heavyweight Fabrício Werdum vs. Travis Browne
- Welterweight CM Punk vs. Mickey Gall
- Bantamweight Urijah Faber vs. Jimmie Rivera
- Women’s Strawweight Jéssica Andrade vs. Joanne Calderwood
- Women’s Bantamweight Jessica Eye vs. Bethe Correia
- Lightweight Nik Lentz vs. Mairbek Taisumov
- Flyweight Ian McCall vs. Ray Borg
- Lightweight Drew Dober vs. Jason Gonzalez
- Lightweight Damir Hadzovic vs. Yusuke Kasuya