Cody. Cody. Cody.
Sure, you have a name that’s stereotypical of this generation’s kids, but that’s not your fault. You could’ve been a Todd or a Tucker or an Ashton but you got Cody. No matter what, you’d have been screwed. Where’s that Carlin bit about names?
There it is. (I actually wrote all those names down before finding the bit.)(Really.)
Now, I grant you, being named Michael, I’m lucky. It’s a solid name. A popular name. It’s versatile. I can be Michael, Mic, Mickey, Mike, Mikey (though no one has ever called me that) and probably others I don’t know. My dad called me DipShit. He made sure to let me know the Shit was capitalized.
Anyways. Cody is a helluva fighter and might just challenge Cruz for the UFC Bantamweight Championship soon, regardless of the millennial parent name, and he’s the subject of the Q&A they’re doing. You probably figured that out by the title of this post. If you didn’t, how do you wipe your ass? You must be a
retard moron idiot person who is not smart but that’s ok because we shouldn’t make fun of people for being intellectually disabled.
Cody is also attractive to the women, isn’t he? I feel like his eyes are dreamy. Also, he has a very nice, normal, 12 year old boy haircut. Yet tattoos all around his neck. I think that’s a hipster look. It’s like a woman looks at him and goes, “OK, solid, normal, stable” eyes go down a bit “Ooooh! Bad boy! Nice.” That’s cheating. It’s probably how he banged Paige VanZant for a while.
The UFC 203: Q&A w/ Cody Garbrandt
Lightweight Damir Hadzovic vs. Yusuke Kasuya
- Lightweight Drew Dober vs. Jason Gonzalez
- Light Heavyweight CB Dollaway vs. Francimar Barroso
- Welterweight Yancy Medeiros vs. Sean Spencer
Flyweight Ian McCall vs. Ray Borg
- Middleweight Caio Magalhães vs. Brad Tavares
- Lightweight Nik Lentz vs. Michael McBride
- Women’s Bantamweight Jessica Eye vs. Bethe Correia
- Women’s Strawweight Jéssica Andrade vs. Joanne Calderwood
- Bantamweight Urijah Faber vs. Jimmie Rivera
- Welterweight CM Punk vs. Mickey Gall
- Heavyweight Fabrício Werdum vs. Travis Browne
- Heavyweight Stipe Miocic (c) vs. Alistair Overeem