There’s a pre-UFC London press conference thing. That’s what you see below. Isn’t technology wonderful? It is. That’s the correct answer.
As you can see from the title, Ms. Tate is there. So too is Friend of the Site, Mickey Gall! YAY, MICKEY! I hope he talks shit about someone and then comes back on the show to talk about his talking. Note that CM Punk isn’t there. Because he hates you, London. What a jerk.
Also schedule to appear is Francis Ngannou and Claudia Gadelha. Not sure why they’re there. Honestly, none of these people makes much sense but life is one series of mysteries after another.
UFC LONDON Pre-Show Press Conference: Miesha Tate’s Boobs appear!
MOAR of Miesha Tate’s Boobs
UFC LONDON CARD
(HEY! Click HERE for our PBP. We’d appreciate it and your life will be better for it.)
- Women’s Bantamweight Lina Länsberg vs. Lucie Pudilova
- Middleweight Bradley Scott vs. Scott Askham
- Bantamweight Ian Entwistle vs. Brett Johns
- Welterweight Leon Edwards vs. Vicente Luque
- Middleweight Tom Breese vs. Oluwale Bamgbose
- Lightweight Marc Diakiese vs. Teemu Packalén
- Heavyweight Daniel Omielańczuk vs. Timothy Johnson
- Light Heavyweight Darren Stewart vs. Francimar Barroso
- Lightweight Joseph Duffy vs. Reza Madadi
- Featherweight Arnold Allen vs. Makwan Amirkhani
- Bantamweight Brad Pickett vs. Marlon Vera
- Welterweight Gunnar Nelson vs. Alan Jouban
- Light Heavyweight Jimi Manuwa vs. Corey Anderson