Before UFC 210 tomorrow, but sometime before and after the UFC 210 weigh-ins, Jon Jones sits down and talks. Jones is from Ithica, NY and Buffalo is sorta nearby. So I guess that’s why he’s there, speaking, holding High Court, as it were.
Lucky for Jones, his probation just ended so now he’s free to leave the state of New Mexico whenever he wants, whew!
The last time Jones spoke at length, it was one of the most amazing appearances in Joe Rogan’s podcast’s history. You’ve got some high expectations, Jonny Boy. HIGH INDEED!
Jon Jones speaks! UFC 210 Pre-Fight Press Conference
UFC 210 Card (click and you’ll see our main post/PBP)(PLEASE CLICK!)
- Light Heavyweight Championship: Daniel Cormier (c) vs. Anthony Johnson
- Middleweight Chris Weidman vs. Gegard Mousasi
- Women’s Strawweight Cynthia Calvillo vs. Pearl Gonzalez
- Welterweight Thiago Alves vs. Patrick Côté
- Lightweight Will Brooks vs. Charles Oliveira
- Featherweight Myles Jury vs. Mike De La Torre
- Welterweight Kamaru Usman vs. Sean Strickland
- Featherweight Charles Rosa vs. Shane Burgos
- Light Heavyweight Patrick Cummins vs. Jan Błachowicz
- Lightweight Gregor Gillespie vs. Andrew Holbrook
- Lightweight Josh Emmett vs. Desmond Green
- Women’s Bantamweight Katlyn Chookagian vs. Irene Aldana
- Flyweight Jenel Lausa vs. Magomed Bibulatov
Leave a Reply