Look, I’m pretty sure the official name is UFC Fight Night Seoul (or like UFC Fight Night 789: Seoul) but that’s 1. not how you spell soul; 2. UFC Korea sounds more awesome. I dunno. I’m gonna bounce back and forth between them tomorrow morning. At fucking 4 am. Fucking fuckety fuckers. Yeah, two – yes, TWO – episodes of UFC Pulse for you. I put in feelers to my many contacts on why they’re saying UFC Pulse instead of UFC Embedded. So far, all I’ve gotten are angry texts asking me how I got that number and calling me a shithead. I’ll keep digging though. While I do? You can watch the videos while you stand in line as some fucking line in the mall because all you want is a fucking pretzel but that kid who has to be two bills even though he’s 12 can’t figure out if he wants chocolate or extra chocolate on the damn thing and JUST FUCKING ORDER YOU FAT FUCK! GAH!
UFC Fight Night Seoul MAIN CARD – Fight Pass 8/7/6/5 IN THE MORNING
- Benson Henderson vs. Jorge Masvidal
- Dong Hyun Kim vs. Dominic Waters
- Yoshihiro Akiyama vs. Alberto Mina
- Doo Ho Choi vs. Sam Sicilia
UFC Fight Night Seoul PRELIMS – Fight Pass, 5/4/3/2 IN THE FUCKING MORNING
- Jake Collier vs. Dongi Yang
- Yui Chul Nam vs. Mike De La Torre
- Tae Hyun Bang vs. Leo Kuntz
- Cortney Casey vs. Seo Hee Ham
- Fredy Serrano vs. Yao Zhikui
- Marco Beltran vs. Ning Guangyou
- “Maestro” Dong Hyun Kim vs. Dominique Steele
And don’t forget, all month long we’ll be featuring our 27 UFC Gifts for the Fight Fan in your life post just for you so you can make Christmas easier on yourself while also being a hero!