This is a slow week. OK, it really isn’t but it’s Tuesday and I don’t have much. We’ve got a shit ton for Wednesday through Friday, but Tuesday is a dullard this week.
That’s why you get to watch Free UFC Nashville Fights early. Also: extra shit to publish. So, instead of the usual deal, where we put the free shit into one post, I’m spreading it out. At MY leisure, no less.
This is a fight feature Friend of Conor’s, Artem Lobov. How fucking big of a star is McGregor that simply being associated with him gets you a main-event? Make no mistake: this is a joke. Lobov is barely a prospect at this stage of the game. He is not only not ranked, he isn’t close to ranked.
Swanson is a very good fighter and just had the greatest fight of all time. Really. They should let us re-watch that one. For now, we get to see a Russian dude living in Ireland fight people. Then, he’ll fight an American from So Cal in Nashville. USA! USA! USA!
Friend of Conor Fight for Free
UFC Nashville PBP HERE
- Featherweight Cub Swanson vs. Artem Lobov
- Lightweight Al Iaquinta vs. Diego Sanchez
- Light Heavyweight Ovince Saint Preux vs. Marcos Rogério de Lima
- Bantamweight John Dodson vs. Eddie Wineland
- Lightweight Joe Lauzon vs. Stevie Ray
- Welterweight Jake Ellenberger vs. Mike Perry
- Middleweight Thales Leites vs. Sam Alvey
- Flyweight Dustin Ortiz vs. Brandon Moreno
- Lightweight Scott Holtzman vs. Michael McBride
- Women’s Strawweight Jessica Penne vs. Danielle Taylor
- Women’s Bantamweight Alexis Davis vs. Cindy Dandois
- Lightweight Bryan Barberena vs. Joe Proctor
- Flyweight Hector Sandoval vs. Matt Schnell
Leave a Reply