Ovince St. Preux is the last man to fight Jon Jones. He lost. That’s ok, lots of people lose to Jones and turn out fine.
After the loss, OSP fought Jimi Manuwa. He lost. OK, that’s not as good but Manuwa is good, right?
Then, he fought Volkan Oezdemir. Oezdemir does not have a Wikipedia page. You cannot picture him right now, no matter how hard you try. OSP lost. So, he’s on a bad run. I think people got a little too high on him when he beat Shogun, if I’m being an honest liar. I guess Krylov and JZ are OK wins too.
He fights on Saturday. A loss and he’ll probably be cut, which is insane given that the Jones fight was only a year ago. Jon Jones may have won an interim title for a belt that was really is by beating a guy that is no longer in the company. And that was the last thing Jones did. I love this sport.
You down with an OSP Free Fight to watch?
UFC Nashville PBP HERE
- Featherweight Cub Swanson vs. Artem Lobov
- Lightweight Al Iaquinta vs. Diego Sanchez
- Light Heavyweight Ovince Saint Preux vs. Marcos Rogério de Lima
- Bantamweight John Dodson vs. Eddie Wineland
- Lightweight Joe Lauzon vs. Stevie Ray
- Welterweight Jake Ellenberger vs. Mike Perry
- Middleweight Thales Leites vs. Sam Alvey
- Flyweight Dustin Ortiz vs. Brandon Moreno
- Lightweight Scott Holtzman vs. Michael McBride
- Women’s Strawweight Jessica Penne vs. Danielle Taylor
- Women’s Bantamweight Alexis Davis vs. Cindy Dandois
- Lightweight Bryan Barberena vs. Joe Proctor
- Flyweight Hector Sandoval vs. Matt Schnell
Leave a Reply