Stipe Miocic has a dumb name because his parents are from a dumb country: Not-America. But, he’s no dummy, no sir, he’s a winner even. We know this because he’s AN AMERICAN!
An American is the greatest heavyweight on earth, everyone. Suck on that, Not-America. Having beat the shit out of Werdum to win the belt and then defending the strap in his hometown of Cleveland against Ubereem, now the man they call Stipe is back. Back to avenge a loss, to Junios dos Santos.
Before he does that, though, we should all enjoy this: lots and lots of his fights. Or a few of them, I’m not sure how many I’ll dig up. More than one, I bet.
FREE STIPE MIOCIC FIGHTS
- Heavyweight Stipe Miocic (c) vs. Junior dos Santos
- Women’s Strawweight Joanna Jędrzejczyk (c) vs. Jéssica Andrade
- Welterweight Demian Maia vs. Jorge Masvidal
- Featherweight Frankie Edgar vs. Yair Rodríguez
- Flyweight Henry Cejudo vs. Sergio Pettis
- Lightweight Eddie Alvarez vs. Dustin Poirier
- Featherweight Chas Skelly vs. Jason Knight
- Middleweight Krzysztof Jotko vs. David Branch
- Lightweight Marco Polo Reyes vs. James Vick
- Women’s Strawweight Jessica Aguilar vs. Cortney Casey
- Featherweight Jared Gordon vs. Michel Quinones
- Featherweight Gabriel Benítez vs. Enrique Barzola
- Heavyweight Chase Sherman vs. Dmitry Poberezhets