Deep in the heart of … New York State
Time for that time when people time their weight to be on weight prior to the weigh in. I think that Cynthia Calvillo will get naked. That’s who I’d like to see naked. Her or Patrick Cote. Man, Cote sure would be sweet.
Is Buffalo close to Montreal? I think it is. I’ve decided it is. And on this day, I was pleased. Let’s get to it.
The results are below. New York State is a fishy bunch of fucking lying cheaters. They use a digital scale. Cormier comes out, naked, and weights 206.2. Normally, you miss weight at an early weigh-in and that’s it, you’re out. Apparently, NY (unbeknownst to everyone) has a rule that says a title fighter can weigh in more than once. So, a minute later Cormier returns, naked still, and weighs 205. HMMMMMMM!!!!!!
Then, Rumble comes out and weighs in and he’s 203.8 – 1.2 lbs under 205. Also: THE EXACT SAME AMOUNT OF WEIGHT CORMIER WAS
OVER BEFORE THEY RIGGED THE SCALE before he weighed in again. What a fucking scam of a shit show.
EXCLUSIVE PHOTO OF CORMIER CUTTING THAT LAST 1.2 POUNDS
UFC 210 Weigh In Results
- Champ Daniel Cormier (205) vs. Anthony Johnson (203.8) – for the UFC Light Heavyweight Championship
- Gegard Mousasi (185.8) vs. Chris Weidman (185.8)
- Cynthia Calvillo (115.6) vs. Pearl Gonzalez (116)
- Thiago Alves (170.6) vs. Patrick Cote (170)
- Will Brooks (155.4) vs. Charles Oliveira (152.8)
- Mike De La Torre (146) vs. Myles Jury (145)
- Sean Strickland (170) vs. Kamaru Usman (170.2)
- Shane Burgos (146) vs. Charles Rosa (145.2)
- Jan Blachowicz (204.2) vs. Patrick Cummins (205.4)
- Gregor Gillespie (154.8) vs. Andrew Holbrook (156)
- Josh Emmett (155.6) vs. Desmond Green (154.2)
- Irene Aldana (135.6) vs. Katlyn Chookagian (134.8)
- Magomed Bibulatov (126) vs. Jenel Lausa (124.8)