Hi. These are the UFC on FOX 17 weigh-in recap and results. There is a video below as you can see. After that is the full card, which will eventually be updated to include the results from the weigh-in itself. It looks like a very good show. I hope you enjoy it.
UPDATE: The most noteworthy scale is that Florida is as incompetent as Texas and the scale seemed way off for a few guys. Although Charles Oliveira has had weight issues before, even I don’t think he’d be surprised to be almost five pounds over. Oh well. They’re all gonna fight anyways.
UFC on FOX 17 WEIGH IN Recap and Results MAIN CARD – Big Fox 8pm ET/7/6/5
- Champ Rafael dos Anjos (154.5) vs. Donald Cerrone (154.5) – for UFC Lightweight Title
- Junior Dos Santos (239) vs. Alistair Overeem (243)
- Nate Diaz (156) vs. Michael Johnson (155.5)
- Karolina Kowalkiewicz (114.5) vs. Randa Markos (116)
UFC on FOX 17 Recap and Results PRELIM CARD – Fox Sports 1 (Little Fox), 5pm ET/4/3/2
- Myles Jury (146) vs. Charles Oliveira (150.5)*
- C.B. Dollaway (185.5) vs. Nate Marquardt (186)
- Sarah Kaufman (136) vs. Valentina Shevchenko (134)
- Tamdan McCrory (185) vs. Josh Samman (186)
- Danny Castillo (158)* vs. Nik Lentz (156)
- Jim Alers (145) vs. Cole Miller (146)
UFC on FOX 17 Recap and Results – UFC Fight Pass (Foxless), 330pm ET/230/130/1230
- Leon Edwards (171) vs. Kamaru Usman (171)
- Hayder Hassan (170) vs. Vicente Luque (171)
- Luis Henrique (248) vs. Francis Ngannou (254)
And don’t forget, all month long we’ll be featuring our 27 UFC Gifts for the Fight Fan in your life post just for you so you can make Christmas easier on yourself while also being a hero!