Yair Rodríguez is Mexican, exciting, good-looking, and Mexican. His being Mexican is important as the UFC really wants a Mexican fighter to break out in a big way. They tried with Mr. Brown Pride, Cain Velasquez, and it sorta worked but when you’re dad is Mexican and you’re a grown man who is taking Spanish classes well … your Mexican bonafides are a bit suspect. Yair though, full on Mexican.
Anyways. He fights in a really fun way. He and A Black Guy will headline the UFC show in … Salt Lake City. Typical. Mexicans taking away good jobs from Mormons. Sigh.
UFC SALT LAKE CITY CARD
- Heavyweight Chase Sherman vs. Justin Ledet
- Featherweight Cub Swanson vs. Tatsuya Kawajiri
- Featherweight Teruto Ishihara vs. Horacio Gutiérrez
- Lightweight David Teymur vs. Jason Novelli
- Heavyweight Viktor Pešta vs. Marcin Tybura
- Welterweight Court McGee vs. Dominique Steele
- Women’s Strawweight Maryna Moroz vs. Danielle Taylor
- Middleweight Trevor Smith vs. Joe Gigliotti
- Welterweight Santiago Ponzinibbio vs. Zak Cummings
- Middleweight Thales Leites vs. Chris Camozzi
- Featherweight Dennis Bermudez vs. Rony Jason
- Featherweight Yair Rodríguez vs. Alex Caceres
Leave a Reply