The Ultimate Fighter returns tonight and admit it: you didn’t miss it at all. Also admit: you’re a bit burnt out on Conor – even though Rousey With Boobs hasn’t done an 80s movie yet. Yet. Anyways. It’s a Wednesday night though and I’m bored so I assume you’re also bored so I’ll just live blog Ultimate Fighter 22 recap thoughts and whatever about the show as I watch it. More interesting in light of the just announced Dillashaw vs Cruz fight.
This is a one time only thing because no way in shit I watch this thing without being able to FF. A part of me is dying for you all – I Am MMA Jesus.
I’m also gonna drink a lot because I don’t have shit to do tomorrow morning that’s important and this will make me feel more Irish.
The League also returns tonight, on FXX. Bless them for creating their new network but 1. That’s a terrible name; 2. I searched for five minutes to find it. It’ll be worth the search though because The League is awesome. For anyone who cares (LOLOL) here is the entire cast for the show.
- Andreas Quintana (8-1) from Albuquerque, N.M.
- Austin Springer (8-0) from Portland, Ore.
- Billy Quarantillo (6-1) from Tampa, Fla.
- Brandon Ricetti (7-1) from Chico, Calif.
- Brennan Sevin (7-1) from Chauvin, LA.
- Chris Gruetzemacher (12-1) from Peoria, AZ (if he plays in Peoria…)
- Jason Soares (8-0) from Miami, Fla.
- Johnny Nunez (5-1) from Las Vegas, NV
- James Jenkins (8-1) from Long Island, NY
- Jason Gonzalez (9-2) from Colton, Calif.
- Julian Erosa (14-1) from Yakima, Wash.
- Mike Flach (7-1) from Rancho Cucamonga, Calif.
- Ryan Hall (4-1) from Falls Church, VA
- Thanh Le (4-1) from New Orleans, LA
- Tim Welch (12-5) from Glendale, Ariz.
- Tom Gallicchio (19-8) from Perth Amboy, N.J.
- Artem Lobov (11-10-1-1) from Dublin, Ireland
- Abner Lloveras (19-7-1) from Barcelona, Spain
- David Teymur (3-1) from Stockholm, Sweden
- Djamil Chan (19-2) from Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Frantz Frank Slioa (4-0) from Stockholm, Sweden
- Marcin Wrzosek (10-2) from Bydgoszcz, Poland
- Martin Delaney (10-1) from Bathgate, Scotland
- Martin Svensson (14-5) from Malmo, Sweden
- Mehdi Baghdad (11-3) from Toulon, France
- Mohamed Grabinski (10-1) from Dusseldorf, Germany
- Paulo Boer (10-1-1) from Holland
- Sascha Sharma (8-2) from Stuttgart, Germany
- Saul Rogers (10-1) from Bolton, England
- Sean Carter (10-1) from Essex, England
- Thibault Gouti (10-0) vs. Avignon, France
- Vladimir Sikic (10-0) from Frankfurt, Germany
Hall is a grappling stud so I know him. That sounded gay. Gay is good. He dove on a leg and got an immediate heel hook tap. YAY for non BJJ grappling winning. I guess. The he “cut a promo” and sounded like a fucking moron.
Two random Euros you don’t know are fighting.ome guy bragged about his kickboxing record. Lol. It’s as much joke at times as boxing. I’ll root for the French guy. Guy in the gray shorts won. Fuck if anyone news who he is. I predict he never wins a UFC title.
This guy’s name is BAGHDAD. America lost the war for their hearts. Sigh.
Haven’t updated this in a bit. For a reason. Why do they even bother? I know it does better ratings than some FS1 shows but isn’t that really an indictment of FS1 than anything? NO ONE CARES ABOUT THIS.
It’s a bunch of guys. Fighting. Who aren’t good enough to get into the house to fight for a contract that ultimately means they STILL aren’t good enough to be in the UFC.
They aren’t even showing fights now. Just clips. HOW BAD MUST IT BE TO ONLY SHOW A CLIP?!?
RANDOM DUDE IS RANDOM DUDE. Oh. This guy got a CARD from his gf. Who he has dated for 5 years. Note to woman: after five years, he’s just praying on something better (this goes both ways, tbh).
Some dude has a scorpion tattoo. And one of my dogs just stole my paper plate to eat. What a joke of a first show. WHO CARES?!?!?