It’s that time of the year where Ronda sticks her head out to say a bunch of stuff and promote her fight. This of course, from what you can see of the title, is the live streaming media call press conference for the upcoming UFC 193 show. It will go like this:
- Ronda will get 95% of all the questions.
- Holly will get questions but they are more in the form of how fast do you think you’re going to lose.
- Joanna will not get as many questions but she will be very charismatic in a very special and unique way when she answers.
- Letourneau will be asked the fewest amount of questions but might be more interesting than the others because she is the least known of them all. Plus she is French-Canadian and we all know I have a thing for the French.
And then when it is all over you will go and read my piece about why tapping out is the ultimate victory in life.
The full card for a show that actually takes place in the middle of summer because it is summer in Australia and I only know that because I read it and it doesn’t make any sense because I am unable to understand how hemispheres work. But it is summer in Australia and they will be fighting in front of a lot of people in a giant stadium.
They will keep saying the number 75,000 until the day of leading you to believe that all 75,000 seats of been sold. But I don’t think that is the case yet. But it will still probably be a lot of fucking tickets sold.
UFC 193 Card in full (so far)
UFC 193 PPV CARD
- Ronda Rousey vs. Holly Holm for women’s bantamweight title
- Joanna Jedrzejczyk vs. Valerie Letourneau for strawweight title
- Mark Hunt vs. Antonio Silva
- Uriah Hall vs. Robert Whittaker
- Jared Rosholt vs. Stefan Struve
PRELIMINARY CARD FOX Sports 1, 8/7/6/5
- Akbarh Arreola vs. Jake Matthews
- Kyle Noke vs. Peter Sobotta
- Anthony Perosh vs. Gian Villante
- Danny Martinez vs. Richie Vaculik
UFC Fight Pass, 6:15/515/415/315
- James Moontasri vs. Brendan O’Reilly
- Daniel Kelly vs. Steve Montgomery
- Steven Kennedy vs. Richard Walsh
- Ryan Benoit vs. Ben Nguyen