Donald Cerrone is hurt. FUCK.
Word on the internets is that Cerrone hurt something and his fight against Robbie Lawler is off, making this approximately the 40th this fight has fallen through.
Fear not, my friends, as even though UFC 213 loses a great fight, UFC 214 gains one as … Cerrone vs Lawler is tentatively rumored or considered or whatever to be moving to the bigger show in July. So, we get to see the fight still, most likely, hopefully, JUST MAKE IT HAPPEN.
Can’t be a serious injury if it only delays things a couple of weeks, so that’s bueno.
- Women’s Bantamweight Championship Amanda Nunes (c) vs. Valentina Shevchenko
- BS INTERIM Middleweight Title Yoel Romero vs. Robert Whittaker
Welterweight Robbie Lawler vs. Donald Cerrone
- Heavyweight Fabricio Werdum vs. Alistair Overeem
- Lightweight Anthony Pettis vs. Jim Miller
- Heavyweight Travis Browne vs. Oleksiy Oliynyk
- Welterweight Jordan Mein vs. Belal Muhammad
- Welterweight Chad Laprise vs. Brian Camozzi
- Middleweight Thiago Santos vs. Gerald Meerschaert
- Bantamweight Douglas Silva de Andrade vs. Rob Font
- Heavyweight Daniel Omielańczuk vs. Curtis Blaydes
UFC products you can actually buy!