OK. I know that the fixation on MMA’s Lolita has jumped the shark by now but, frankly, my dear, I don’t give a damn.
Vanzant fights as one of the featured fights this Saturday. If I was the UFC, I’d 1. Be a sentient organization; 2. Book her fight on Big Fox as well. And I DO give her credit for actually fighting. She must really want to. Wait, alternative: no one is casting her. I’ll give her he benefit of the doubt.
That all said written, that image you see at the top? THAT IS THE STILL FRAME THEY USE TO HYPE HER FUCKING HYPE VIDEO. Look at me, I’m in a bikini on a boat of some sort. Yeah, yeah, I’m sure you can blame the UFC or something – and heaven knows if I had to sell a fight with a moderately attractive woman I’d try to sell sex too – but it just further feeds my narrative and that’s all I really care about. Always remember: PVZ has had a HARD life. Just ask her.
- Welterweight Demian Maia vs. Carlos Condit
- Featherweight Anthony Pettis vs. Charles Oliveira
- Women’s Strawweight Paige VanZant vs. Bec Rawlings
- Lightweight Joe Lauzon vs. Jim Miller
- Middleweight Sam Alvey vs. Kevin Casey
- Featherweight Enrique Barzola vs. Kyle Bochniak
- Middleweight Garreth McLellan vs. Alessio Di Chirico
- Lightweight Shane Campbell vs. Felipe Silva
- Lightweight Chad Laprise vs. Thibault Gouti
- Middleweight Ryan Janes vs. Adam Hunter
- Lightweight Alex Ricci vs. Jeremy Kennedy