It’s that time of the week, where we all watch a bunch of men get super skinny for a total of about two hours and then walk out in front of thousands in the smallest underwear they can possibly find. It’s time for the UFC 189 Weigh In Results!!
Amazing. The Athletic Commission official is late. Yeah. I trust the NSAC.
People who don’t have to wear Reebok: Joe Rogan, Dana White, the ring girls, Bruce Buffer, Lorenzo Fertitta, Joe Silva.
We obviously have the video for the UFC 189 Weigh Ins right here for you, streaming live, and then the results themselves listed below. This is important. IMPORTANT. Don’t you want to know if a 135 lb Brazilian guy you’ve never heard of made weight? Of course you do. Hence why you’re here watching the UFC 189 Weigh In Results.
Hey, we just watched the women do it and equality is important. I support equal rights (you hear that, single ladies who are reading a website about fighting). The entire spectacle is below but before that if you’d just like to see the highlights no one will shame you. It’ll be ok. Really.
And for those of you who prefer to read instead of watch (which makes you weird), the UFC 189 Weigh In results are right here, so you can glance and say, “Oh, look at that, Conor weighs what he was supposed to weigh. How … normal.”
- Conor McGregor (145) vs. Chad Mendes (144.5) for the UFC Interim Featherweight Championship
- Robbie Lawler (169.5) vs. Rory MacDonald (170) for the UFC Welterweight Championship
- Dennis Bermudez (146) vs. Jeremy Stephens (149.5 – wait, WHAT?!? Is Anthony Johnson giving him tips?)
- Gunnar Nelson (169.5) vs. Brandon Thatch (170.5)
- Thomas Almeida (136) vs. Brad Pickett (136)
- Matt Brown (171) vs. Tim Means (171)
- John Howard (170.5) vs. Cathal Pendred (171))
- Alex Garcia (171) vs. Mike “Chemo is a Bitch” Swick (170.5)
- Henry Briones (136) vs. Cody Garbrandt (136)
- Neil Seery (125.5) vs. Louis Smolka (126)
- Yosdenis Cedeno (155) vs. Cody Pfister (156)